IIA Workplace: The new exchange platform for internal auditors
- The IIA Global Standards state that internal auditors should always strive to improve their skills, efficiency and quality of their work.
- The IIA Workplace tool is part of this process, which brings members together to access their services, exchange and collaborate easily on professional topics, but also to communicate with their institute..
- Everything is in the same space
IIA Workplace in Morocco
- The Workplace platform was initially reserved for IFACI members.
- IIA Workplace currently has over 2,000 members.
- IIA Workplace was launched in Morocco by IIA-MAROC in collaboration with IFACI, on June 19, 2019 (Watch extract on our Facebook page).
- The launch of IIA Workplace makes Morocco the first African country after France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Canada to have access to it
What is IIA Workplace?
- It is a collaborative platform with very high added value for the work of internal audit.
- It is a space for exchange for news and best practices in internal audit and control activities.
- Workplace allows you to create a professional Workplace account separate from your personal Facebook account.
- With a Workplace account, you can interact with your colleagues.
- Watch demo on Youtube
What does Workplace offer?
Avec IIA Workplace, les adhérents peuvent notamment :
With IIA Workplace, members can in particular:
- join working groups and discuss professional subjects that interest them,
- be accompanied by experts on current topics in the profession, (re) build their professional network and easily attend books and participate in remote events
How do I access IIA Workplace?
Access is from the following link : https://ifaci.workplace.com
To do this, the member must:
Make good use of it by complying with the Workplace User Charter which sets out: the best practices to adopt, the bad practices to be banned, as well as the confidentiality and intellectual property rules to be respected …
A user manual of The IIA Workplace Platform is made available to IIA- MAROC members to facilitate their first steps.
Support and assistance are provided for IIA-MOROCCO members through: The Office Manager or the Secretary General of IIA- MAROC. Be up to date with your annual membership fee and access IIA Workplace