1.Trainers from IIA- MAROC
With reference to article 35 of its Statutes, the IIA –MAROC seeks to constitute its Corps of Experts and strengthen its team of trainers, lecturers and experts by integrating high-level Moroccan and foreign profiles.
The members of this Corps will provide training on behalf of IIA- MAROC on topics related to Governance, Internal Audit, Risk Management or any other subject related to the objectives of the Association.
Applicants must :
Have one of the internationally recognized certifications: CIA, CFE, CRMA, CGAP, CFSA as well as any other certification issued by The IIA Global…;
Have at least 10 years of experience in Audit, risk management, permanent control, compliance …
Have at least two years in training.
To join our team, please send your file consisting of :
Your CV ;
The themes that you can support;
The languages used and mastered for the facilitation of training; Possibly,
- your availability for 2020.
File to be sent to the Office Manager of – MAROC by email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
For any further information, contact IIA- MAROC by tel : +212 (0) 522 22 44 22 ou sur IIAWorkplace.
Applications received within the prescribed deadlines will be examined by the Steering Committee and will be evaluated according to objective criteria.
An interview can be held with the trainer if necessary.
Any trainer (trainer) whose file meets the vision of IIA- MAROC and is in compliance with the provisions of the Statutes, Internal Regulations and the Ethics Mechanism of IIA- MAROC will be selected.
The selected trainer will be notified by email.
The selected trainer undertakes to sign and respect the Charter of Trainers as well as the collaboration contract with IIA- MAROC.
2. Audit solutions
The IIA-MAROC offers a range of advertising opportunities on its website to promote IT audit tools and solutions in relation to data processing, completeness of controls, predictive fraud analysis, etc.
Indeed, internal auditors are required to meet the challenges of digital transformation and innovation. It is essential to adopt an agile and proactive approach to fully support organizations while being part of a dynamic of change.
The IIA- MAROC offers the possibility of posting job offers in relation to its members on its website and on IIAWorkplace.
Likewise, candidates can search for jobs in internal audit, governance, risk management and control and register to receive job alerts.
4.Sponsorship and partnerships
The IIA- MAROC regularly organizes supported events by inviting strong and recognized international organizations and a vast network of professionals ready to share their knowledge, experience and good practices, able to promote and develop the internal audit profession. These include in particular:
- Thematic meetings;
- Content partnerships;
- National and regional conferences;
5. Relationship with teaching
The IIA-MAROC is the partner of several Universities and Business Schools in Morocco. By signing these agreements, IIA-MAROC undertakes to bring its expertise and knowledge to the academic world.
The IIA- MAROC also participates in academic research on subjects related to internal audit, risk management and governance.
The collaboration of IIA Morocco with higher education can revolve around purely educational themes or through partnerships within the framework of the organization of events
For the first component and in order to facilitate the professional integration of students, IIA-MAROC can make its contribution by:
- Review of the training program (review of scheduled courses and proposal of areas for improvement)
- The contribution of IIA- MAROC members for the preparation of specific internal audit courses (banks, insurance, industry, services, IT, etc.)
- Supervision of students and participation in juries
- Participation in the selection of candidates for the various training courses related to internal audit, Governance, Risk Management and Control
- Updating concepts and definitions through the transfer of the latest directions from IIA GLOBAL The provision of the documentary fund
- Help higher education institutions likely to integrate internal audit training into their curriculum, whether in normal or higher cycle.
For the second component, IIA- MAROC promotes the conclusion of collaborative partnerships with higher education institutions in order to promote research and development and the dissemination of knowledge, through:
- The preparation of workshops or training on specific subjects, in collaboration with the establishments;
- The organization of joint events
6. Research & Development incubator
The IIA- MAROC wants to be a breeding ground and an open space where internal auditors from various backgrounds conduct research, develop and produce content on themes related to Governance, Internal Audit, Risk Management or any other subject related to the objectives of the Institute.
The IIA- MAROC intends to work in close collaboration with those responsible for research in the institutes of the IIA Global network, in particular with the IFACI and the IIA Research Foundation.
The IIA-MAROC aims to develop two major axes:
1. Content research and production:
Develop audit guides and best practice repositories
Create an Internal Audit research center and set up partnerships with existing research centers (Universities, schools, etc.)
Encourage doctoral candidates with the themes of internal audit, internal control and risk management to create a research group
Organize reflection workshops on topical issues. These workshops will be piloted by the sectoral research groups
Develop surveys on the practices of trades related to the practice of internal audit in Morocco Proposal of topical themes that could be the subject of articles in IIA- MAROC publications.
2. The day before:
- Monitoring of international standards and reference updates
- Follow-up of the reflections conducted at the international level by the IIA, in particular “Research Foundation”
- Monitoring of publications by institutes and other associations
- Publication of sector watches around common subjects and questions specific to sectors of activity such as:
- Banking sector
- Insurance sector
- Public sector
- Private sector